Vendome publishes a select list of illustrated books on the fine arts, graphic design, architecture, interior design, photography, fashion, jewelry, travel, and French culture. Vendome’s books are edited, designed, produced, publicized, and marketed by a cohesive team who closely collaborate with authors from inception through publication. Unlike other publishers, Vendome does not publish books in standardized series: each Vendome title is unique. And all are produced and published with meticulous attention to detail and quality.
Founded in 1980 by Alexis Gregory, Vendome is named after the most elegant square in Paris: the Place Vendome. The company’s mission is to imbue every book it publishes with the impeccable taste of its namesake.
RETAILERS For domestic ordering and customer service information, please contact:
Hachette Book Group USA
PHONE NUMBER 800 759 0190
FAX 800 286 9471
COMPETITION Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Co and Bear Productions Ltd (company no. 672174040) whose registered office is at 63 Edith Grove, London SW10 0LB United Kingdom.
2. The competition is open to contestants worldwide aged 18 years or over except employees of Co and Bear Productions Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.instagram.com/vendomepress
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 9 Dec 2018. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Follow @vendomepress and @cabanamagazine
Post a photo of Cabana Anthology on your coffee table, or in your favorite armchair … or wherever you enjoy perusing its pages
In the caption of your post tag @vendomepress and @cabanamagazine and use the hashtags #cabanaanthology #vendomepressgiveaway and write what Cabana Anthology evokes for you! The 3 winners will be announced on December 10.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: a signed copy of Cabana Anthology along with a Cabana tote bag in the signature Persia print (total value $345/£275). The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 10 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered. The promoter will not be held responsible for any applicable duties/taxes related to shipping the prize.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Co and Bear Productions Ltd and not to any other party.
23. Co and Bear Productions Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24. Co and Bear Productions Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
NORTH AMERICAN DISTRIBUTION
PHONE NUMBER 212 206 7715
FAX 212 645 8437
195 Broadway, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10007
Thames & Hudson Ltd.
PHONE NUMBER +44 (0) 20 7845 5000
FAX +44 (0) 20 7845 5050
181A High Holborn
London WC1V 7QX
Please visit www.vendomepress.co.uk to see what Vendome titles are currently available via Thames & Hudson Ltd.